PREREQUISITE TO TAKING LIVING A TRANSCENDENT LIFE:
• Successful completion of both Life Design; and Life Mastery courses;
• Achieving a strong foundation score of 90 or above;
The commitment to Living a Transcendent Life requires more discipline and rigor than what you have engaged in thus far with regard to living your life with intention and by design. Living a Transcendent Life requires a commitment that is largely out of step with how our world lives.
The goal of Life Design is to get you deeply in touch with your life, and the goal of Life Mastery is to get you fully aware and present to the consciousness in which you live. In some ways, while the process was at times uncomfortable, the goal was often to bring you to a more fulfilled, and empowered existence.
Living a Transcendent Life is embarking on the path of the modern day mystic. Being committed to Living a Transcendent Life doesn’t mean that you do away with your earthly goals. Quite the opposite – it means that you pursue your goals and your dreams, but you do so in service to God and to your spiritual unfolding. It is what I call making your life a living prayer.
THE FUNDAMENTAL VALUES OF THE TRANSCENDENCE COURSE:
1. Living in elevated consciousness
2. Demonstration of consciousness principles
3. Freedom from the confines of the ego
4. Living life beyond appearances
THE MISSION OF THE TRANSCENDENCE COURSE:
The mission of The Transcendence Course is for each and every participant to shift from knowing consciousness principles to consistently living the truth of these principles in one’s life.
THE GOALS OF THE TRANSCENDENCE COURSE:
1. To increase personal freedom and happiness while putting an end to personal suffering.
2. Develop the inner awareness to observe and shift one’s consciousness at all times.
3. Establish freedom from the confines of the ego.
4. To transcend the intellect and live from intuition, inner knowing and faith.
5. To be able at any moment to surrender one’s attachments, positions and opinions in service of transcendence, peace and equanimity.
6. To be able to create the external conditions that one desires with ease and non-attachment.
7. To create extraordinarily meaningful relationships and life activities that stimulate your mind, nurture your heart and feed your soul.